Permalink for this paragraph 0 Prof. Cordell will be away on Wednesday, so we have much to cover on the first day. After class, you’ll need to get set up with the various technologies we’ll be using in class: primarily WordPress (this site) and Google Docs, which we’ll use for composing in this class.
Permalink for this paragraph 0 Here’s how this should work:
- Permalink for this paragraph 0
- If you already have a Google account, you should be able to use it to access Google Docs. If not, you’ll need to sign up for a new (and free) account. Recently Google changed their signup sheet so that, be default, you sign up for services such as Google+, etc. You should be able to avoid this—if you want to—by clicking the “sign up” link from docs.google.com.
- Once you have a Google Account, visit this signup sheet and let me know your Google account and your preferred username for the class blog.
- I will create accounts for you on the class blog. Once your account is created, you will be able to log into the blog and begin posting.
- Please note: Prof. Cordell’s gMail address is firstname.lastname@example.org, NOT his SNC account. You can send emails to either account, but you should share your papers with email@example.com.