Thanks for a fantastic semester. Below are links to your final projects, organized in roughly alphabetical order by contributor. I hope you will take some time to see the great work your colleagues did this spring.
I want to again say how impressed I am by what you’ve accomplished in these projects. I can pay you all the highest compliment I know: I learned a lot while evaluating your work. Best of luck to you all in your future endeavors! — Ryan Cordell
- Laura Alderson and Alisha Petrouske, St. Norbert College’s Academic Buildings
- Sergi Adamovsky and Zhaniya Sauranbaeva, Canon Missale
- Jon DesChane and Jeff LaJeunesse, St. Norbert College and the Green Bay Packers
- Meg Domnick and Calli Nonnemacher, Father Inama Adalbert O.Praem and Father Maximilan Gartner O.Praem.
- Maria Dzurik, St. Augustine’s Confessions
- Matt Evans and Trevor Powell, The Many Residence Halls of St. Norbert College
- Johanna Krogh, Les Confessions de Saint Augustin
- Kelly Levenhagen and Todd Winkelbauer, St. Norbert ROTC Through the Ages
- Justin Nagode, Fr. Rowland De Peaux
- Jerome Palliser, Fr. Pennings’ 1898 Letters, a TEI edition, and accompanying reflection
- Marissa Ryan, The Norbertine Effect
- Jaclyn Schreiner, Fr. Anselm Maynard Keefe: The Legacy
- Brandon Van Pay and Caesar Cai, St. Norbert College Academic Buildings
- Erin Worzalla, A Glimpse into the Life of Abbot Pennings